About AusgrowEverything you need to know about our Company
Ausgrow Agriculture is a corporate service company which specializes in Agribusiness. Our goal is to introduce investor capital into the production stage and through the supply chain including the destination market.
“Allowing investors and Australian producers to grow together”
Our core functions are as follows:
Ausgrow’s objective is to provide a mechanism for investors to access exposure to primary production and primary producers to access capital. Main objectives:
- Introduce equity funding to traditional primary production.
- To provide capital for growth.
- Succession planning.
- Risk management and debt reduction.
- Enable high performing producers to continue growing with lower risk.
- Lower cost model and more production than existing corporate models.
- The sectors that Ausgrow operate in are as follows:
- Broad-acre grain production.
- Dairy production.
- Beef production.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / CAPITAL RAISING
- Development of business plans, financial modelling.
- Raising capital, structuring managed investment entities.
- Feasibility study and project management.
- Development of strategic plans.
- Marketing development/customer research.
- Business re-engineering, debt re-structuring.
- CFO services.
- Treasury management.
- Budgeting and cash flow management.
- Preparation of Board reports.
- Book-keeping and management accounting.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Tax compliance.